Conference of Macroeconomists from Liberal Arts Colleges
August 6-7, 2019.
Macalester College, St. Paul, Minnesota
You are invited to share your research and learn about the work being done by other macroeconomists at liberal arts colleges. The primary goals of this conference are
- to create an open forum that allows macroeconomists at liberal arts colleges to expose their work to a group of their peers and gain valuable feedback, and
- to build a network of colleagues with whom to share ideas and collaborate on research projects.
We invite faculty to submit paper proposals in all fields of macroeconomics, including the following:
- monetary economics,
- monetary and fiscal policy,
- open-economy macro,
- economic growth,
- finance and international finance,
- macroeconomic history, and
- political economy
Submissions from junior faculty are particularly encouraged, as are submissions of work in preliminary stages. Links to submit a paper and register for the conference are located at the top of the page.
- The deadline for paper submissions: May 1.
- Notification of paper acceptance: May 15.
- Conference registration deadline: June 1.
- Hotel room hold date: July 14.
The Conference is sponsored by Macalester College and the Macalester College Economics Department.
- Pete Ferderer, Macalester College
- Liang Ding, Macalester College
- Mario Solis-Garcia, Macalester College
If you have questions, please email us at Info@liberalartsmacro.com.